Often the case is, Easy access to anything makes it less worthy. As humans we tend to ignore things which are at our disposal without much of an effort, same is the case with WATER, today i bring some of the underrated facts about Water and advantages it can bring for your body!
- The Secret ingredient for Weight loss – Water is the most underrated ingredient when it comes to weight loss journey. A Regular Consumption of water alone can help you trigger the weight loss from your body. Water consumption before meals can help you feel full and end up consuming less calories alongside improving your digestion rate. Water can further be used for replacing your urge of consuming sweetened drinks.
- Boosts skin health & beauty – Hydrated body makes skin less vulnerable to skin disorders & premature wrinkling.
- Performance booster during workouts – Small sips of water can be really helpful in keeping you hydrated and focused during exercise.
- Water a Perfect carrier – More than 60% of the Human body is water and it is practically responsible for the healthy functioning of all major body parts.
- The Nutrient Transporter – Nutrients & Minerals dissolve in water which are being further transported by water across your body.
- It supports functioning of the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues – Most of our organs are made up of Water and need a consistent flow of it for functioning at their best. It’s amazing to realize that about 75% of our brain is actually made up of Water. long enough dehydration can lead to problems with thinking & headaches.
- Protector of our digestive system – Dehydration can cause digestive problems, constipation, and an overly acidic stomach. This increases the risk of heartburn and stomach ulcers.
- The System cleaner – Regular intake of water will ensure that your skin breaths and keeps healthy. Water is needed for processing the sweat and removal of waste from the body.
- Blood pressure Regulator – Dehydration can make your blood thicker and thus increase one’s blood pressure.
- The Kidney Protector – As core function kidneys regulates fluids in the body. A habit of drinking less water for prolonged time can lead to kidney stones & kidney related health disorders.
- For the Boozers – Water reduces the chance of a hangover, unsweetened soda water with ice & lemon alternated with alcoholic drinks can help prevent overconsumption of alcohol.
- The Body lubricator – Being a core means of transportation of essential nutrients across the body, Hydrated body becomes less prone to injuries. Scientists have found that a Long-term dehydration can reduce the joints shock-absorbing ability, leading to joint injury and Pain.
- As a body temperature regulator – Our Body has an amazing way of regulating body temperature by sweating and preventing the overheating of the body.
Happy Drinking !!!